- March 7, 2019
- Posted by: Nicholas Geza
- Category: Upcoming Events
In today’s world where digitally-savvy and always connected customers have the power to choose between brands, experience is the new battleground leading companies are competing on to differentiate and deliver value.
Top reasons to attend this event.
1. Gain hands on practical knowledge from experts in the industry
2. The opportunity to network and grow with your peers
3. Learn from other organisations who have excelled in their customer experience journeys
4. Expert input across the 2-days plenary
The conference room is Committee Room 3.
The topics and the speakers are as below.
- Creating a High Quality Customer Experience Through Every Touch Point. By Adam Gottlich: Behavioural Economist – Innovator – Speaker at Standard Bank
- How to Balance Technology and People Inputs for the Ideal CX. By Nikk Smit: Senior Executive Corporate Sales at New Leaf Technologies. #aNewSpring Cloud Learning Platform #eLearning #DigitalTransformation #LMS
- The Future of Customer Experience Management –Digitising the Entire Customer Journey. By Pranen Reddy: Converting Digital & Design Jargon into Strategy, Execution & Utility | Business Enabler | People Empower-er | Innovator at Rand Merchant Bank
- Meet Customers on their Channel of Choice: Private messenger, WhatsApp, Text and more. By Darryl Marcus: CEO at SmartMessaging.AI
- Empathy and attitude in customer experience. By Dr. Sibongile Vilakazi Customer Experience Consultant at Kantar
- Psychology of customers | Data, analytics and more. By Jake Neethling: CRM & Digital Manager at The Prestige Cosmetics Group
- Customer engagement at the heart of the organization. By Marnitz van Heerden: Head: Group Customer | Group Marketing at Hollard Insurance | Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) | MBA
- Changing demographics – What makes our customers tick? By Jordan Seke: CRM Officer & CX Specialist at University of the Witwatersrand
- Creating a concept to delivery roadmap for your CX strategy. By Aki Kalliatakis: Managing Partner of The Leadership LaunchPad, a business focused on customer loyalty and radical marketing.
- Emerging CX trends | What do organisations need to know? By Yugeshree Frylinck: Customer Experience Officer | Managing Consultant | Strategist | Founder @The CX Group
- Striving towards exceptional customer experiences – the importance of detail. By Eli Goldstein: Customer Experience and CRM Innovation Facilitator, Strategist, Consultant and Speaker, Member Global CX Panel
- Enhancing Customers Experience with Artificial Intelligence. By Deon Scheepers: Customer Engagement Executive at Pivotal Data
For more information regarding this event, please send an email to email@example.com or call us on +27 11 046 5455