- March 7, 2019
- Posted by: Nicholas Geza
- Category: Upcoming Events
In today’s world where digitally-savvy and always connected customers have the power to choose between brands, experience is the new battleground leading companies are competing on to differentiate and deliver value.
Top reasons to attend this event.
1. Gain hands on practical knowledge from experts in the industry
2. The opportunity to network and grow with your peers
3. Learn from other organisations who have excelled in their customer experience journeys
4. Expert input across the 2-days plenary
Topics to be critically discussed.
• Creating a High Quality Customer Experience Through Every Touch Point
• How to Balance Technology and People Inputs for the Ideal CX
• The Future of Customer Experience Management –Digitising the Entire Customer Journey
• Delivering exceptional customer experience
• Meet New Customer Demands: Transform Customer Service to Deliver an Unforgettable Experience
• Meet Customers on their Channel of Choice: Private messenger, WhatsApp, Text and more
• Cement Loyalty in the Customer Service Department: Build 2019’s Workforce and Retain Them
• Psychology of customers | Data, analytics and more
• Customer engagement at the heart of the organization.
• Changing demographics – What makes our customers tick?
• Creating a concept to delivery roadmap for your CX strategy
• Emerging CX trends | What do organisations need to know?
Confirmed speakers participating.
- Adam Gottlich: Behavioural Economist – Innovator – Speaker at Standard Bank
- Marnitz van Heerden: Head: Group Customer | Group Marketing at Hollard Insurance | Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) | MBA
- Pranen Reddy: Converting Digital & Design Jargon into Strategy, Execution & Utility | Business Enabler | People Empower-er | Innovator at Rand Merchant Bank
- Eli Goldstein: Customer Experience and CRM Innovation Facilitator, Strategist, Consultant and Speaker, Member Global CX Panel
- Nikk Smit: Senior Executive Corporate Sales at New Leaf Technologies. #aNewSpring Cloud Learning Platform #eLearning #DigitalTransformation #LMS
- Ilse Louw: Associated Partner, Technology Enablement Practice at IQ Business
- Aki Kalliatakis: Managing Partner of The Leadership LaunchPad, a business focused on customer loyalty and radical marketing.
- Yugeshree Frylinck: Customer Experience Officer | Managing Consultant | Strategist | Founder @The CX Group
- Chuvasen Govender: Head of Customer Services – The HEINEKEN Company
- Jordan Seke: CRM Officer & CX Specialist, University of the Witwatersrand
For more information regarding this event, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +27 11 046 5455