- July 16, 2019
- Posted by: Nicholas Geza
- Category: Upcoming Events
In the digital world, security is everyone’s business! To innovate quickly and with agility, the whole organization must begin to think differently about security and risk management. When security awareness is everywhere and viewed by all as a fundamental part of doing business, then security and risk management concerns become embedded in every strategy and technology decision.
KIWEB’s Cyber Security Innovations Conference 2019, 30-31 October is designed to help you shift organizational culture to improve cybersecurity, privacy and business resilience. Join other CISOs and IT security, risk management and IT professionals and learn the latest IT trends on cybersecurity, risk management, data privacy, leadership and strategy as well as technical insights into how to enable execution through real-world solutions.
At the Cyber Security Innovations Conference 2019 you will learn much about these topics:
- The New Security Frontier: AI, Threat Hunting, Behavioral Anomalies, and Automated Response
- Standardising Incident Investigation and Response.
- Implementing a Cybersecurity Skills Competencies Framework
- What are the risks of IoT to your business? And What you need to know about hackers
- “POPI and the relevance of GDPR”
- From Heist to Hostage Situation: The Rise of the Modern Bank Robbery
- Take a Ride on the Dark Side – Data on the Dark Web
- Creating the right cyber security culture
- Creating future-proof resilient businesses in an ultra-connected world
- How to Articulate the Value of Information Security to Senior Management?
- The Human Deception Problem: Understanding and Defending Against Social Engineering Attacks
- How to reduce employee vulnerability to socially engineered threats and phishing emails
- How Global Expansion Affects Cybersecurity Risk
- How to protect against latest malware and ransom attacks
Confirmed speakers participating.
- Johan Steyn: Artificial Intelligence enthusiast at IQBusiness. Conference speaker, author. Software Quality Engineering professional.
- Hein.S. Venter Professor & Head: Digital Forensic Science (DigiForS) Research Group at University of Pretoria
- Maeson Maherry: Chief Solutions Officer at LAWtrust
- Yvette du Toit is a Senior Manager at EY leading Data Protection and Privacy. She joined EY in London in 2006 where she worked mainly in penetration testing, information security, compliance and operational risk projects in the UK. Yvette is CIPM, CIPT, CLPI & CDPO Certified and is also an approved PECB privacy trainer.
- Kudakwashe Charandura, CISA,CISM,CEH,CPTE,CCSK,SAP : Director – Cybersecurity at SizweNtsalubaGobodo Grant Thornton
- Guy Golan – Chief Executive Officer at Performanta
- Verine Etsebeth: Senior Lecturer of law of negotiable instruments, tax law, LLM cyber law, LLM access to information and privacy and bill of rights at University of the Witwatersrand
- Candice Sutherland: Cyber Underwriter at ITOO Special Risks (Pty) Ltd
- Rishalin Pillay (CISSP, INFOSEC 4011 & 4013, eJPT), Cybersecurity Professional and Author Snr, Cybersecurity PFE at Microsoft
Other speakers to confirm!
For more information and registration, please call us on +27 11 046 5455 or send an email to email@example.com