- September 6, 2019
- Posted by: Nicholas Geza
- Category: Upcoming Events
Behind every manager or company director you will find an organised and flexible personal assistant.
- This intensive 2-day course aims to explore the objectives of the modern Executive PA and Office Administrator’s role and the skills they must master on a daily basis. PAs add significant value to their role and strategies for managing and organising multiple bosses. They learn to identify their boss shifting priorities without being told and how to time-manage their own workload.
- This challenging and enjoyable course aims to develop and stretch the PA and Office Administrator’s role and skill set while developing his / her personal brand.
- This course allows senior secretaries and senior Administrators to practice essential soft skills such as influencing skills, presenting ideas to management, project management and win-win negotiation through practical case studies and exercises.
- The role of the PA, EA and Office Administrator is one that is incredibly undervalued. During this programme we will explore ways on how to push for more recognition – both within your organisation and within the PA community. The role of PAs has changed significantly in recent years – the shift in responsibility, the challenges faced, the drivers of change and the need for skills development and training.
Kiweb’s Executive PAs, Secretaries & Office Administrators Master Class 2019. 18th- 19th of November, will take place at Radisson Blu Hotel, in Sandton Johannesburg. For more information please open the attached agenda.
Benefits of Attending
- Make the shift from Executive PA to business partner
- Understand what your boss needs from you without being told
- Recognise your professional role as part of the management team
- Manage your time effectively, prioritise and delegate
- Unlock the mystery of minute taking
- Apply problem solving techniques
- Communicate more confidently and effectively
- Provide improved support for your manager
- Take the lead without being told to do so
- Build on your personal power
- Realise the impact you have on building your own brand and that of your manager
- Managing your mouth
- Know that everything is about ATTITUDE
- You are in control of your own destiny by the CHOICES you make
- Understand how to effectively organize your workflow
- Learn how to quickly plan a project using a timeline
- Discover how to manage multiple demands on your time
- Discover project management and event planning techniques
Who should attend?
- Personal Assistants and Secretaries
- Executive Assistants and PAs
- Office Administrators
- Senior Administrators
- Office Managers
- Support staff who aspire to become a secretary
Topics to be covered.
Day one (18 November)
- Management skills
- Time and Organising skills
- Handling the unique demands of your role
- Managing your behavior in order to manager your manager
- Building better interpersonal business relationships
Day two (19th of November)
- Overview of Minute Taking and Effective Meeting Procedures
- Project & event management
- Practical problem-solving techniques
- Dealing with difficult situations and conflict
- Importance of good first impressions and Building your unique personal brand
The facilitator. Marjon Meyer
Marjon Meyer is an Industrial Sociologist and a Human Resource Development Consultant. She is an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic facilitator of various training programmes. She is in demand for training, strategic sessions, chairing conferences, consultation and implementation of Management and Leadership training, building strategies, coaching, development work and motivational talks. Marjón has extensive local and international experience in Facilitation, Programme Design, Skills Gap Analyses and Assessments. She facilitates courses such as Management & Leadership, Human Resources Management, Confidence & Assertiveness, Project management, Business writing, Customer Service, Time management, Skills for PAs, Emotional Intelligence, Diversity management, Creative Problem Solving etc.
For the detailed agenda and registration process call us on +27 11 046 5455 or send an email to email@example.com