- November 26, 2018
- Posted by: Nicholas Geza
- Category: Upcoming Events
Rapid changes in technology have affected businesses in more ways than we can count, from globalization and organizational adjustments — and Human Resources has had to adapt swiftly. If HR wants to continue to play a critical role in helping businesses anticipate and manage organizational change, it must have technology at its core.
At the HR In The Digital Age Conference you will learn much about these topics:
- Change in roles and competencies in the HR sector due to artificial intelligence
- Agile Employee Engagement – Using your engagement strategy to transform culture and accelerate performance.
- Unleash the full potential of your organization – dismantle your hierarchies
- What is the impact of AI-based technologies on HR roles and competencies?
- How HR technology is transforming the Employee Experience, and why this matters
- Embracing Digital Transformation & Digital Culture: Change OR Die
- Disruptive HR Techs – How can Digital Badges improve skill management within your organization?
- Talent Management Spotlight. Do our talent identification and development systems really work?
- What are the main roles of HR leaders in digital transformation?
- The Future is now – Rethinking HR Strategy in Times of Digitalization
- Are we ready for the impact of AI and Automation? Opportunities on Human Machine Collaboration
- Technology Trends in Human Capital Management
Confirmed speakers participating are:
- Andries Keun, Managing Director (Africa & Australia) @ Thomas International
- Craig NelCloud Platform Leader – Mobile & Cognitive Experience (MCX) @ Oracle Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
- Michaela Voller: HR Executive @ Dimension Data Middle East and Africa
- Edgar Kasenene: Head of IoT and Emerging Business Africa @ Ericsson.
- Wayne Adams: E-Learning Specialist @ South African Reserve Bank
- Tracy De Abreu: Global Growth Executive @ SAP
- Mandy Todd: HR Executive: EOH ICT at EOH
- Johan Steyn: Published author. Chair: Special Interest Group – Artificial Intelligence (IITPSA). Podcaster. Keynote speaker.
- Malcolm Pannell: Managing Director at Korn Ferry Africa
- Wes Boshoff: Entrepreneur, International Speaker, Thought Leader & Founder of Imagine Thinking.
For registration and the agenda please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +27 11 046 5455