- June 11, 2019
- Posted by: Nicholas Geza
- Category: Upcoming Events
An Executive Assistant is often the eyes and ears of the Executive. A visionary leader needs a high-functioning team to execute the strategy of the business. As part of a high-functioning team, Executives have hired Executive Assistants and Administrative Assistants to leverage their role. Why? Because when a great EA partners meaningfully with a leader, that leader’s effectiveness and productivity increases.
At The Future Executive Personal & Administrative Assistants Forum 12-13 September 2019, attendees will learn to increase their productivity, become better communicators, upgrade their technology skills, develop new skills and position themselves to become superior performers.
Kiweb’s Future Executive Personal & Administrative Assistants Forum 2019. 12-13 September, will take place at Sandton Convention Centre, in Sandton Johannesburg
Benefits of the Future Executive Personal & Administrative Assistants Forum
- Build strategic relationships and share best practices with a network of Executive Assistants.
- Learn to analyze and improve workplace projects and processes.
- Increase your business acumen and your contribution to your organization’s strategic objectives.
Topics to be presented.
- Controlling office technology before it controls you
- Stepping into leadership
- Sharpening your written voice
- Guerilla problem-solving
- Laying the groundwork for on-time projects-
- Organize everything in your life
- Staying in sync with your boss
- Juggling multiple projects with ease
- Dealing with chronically impossible people
- Everyday negotiation
For the detailed agenda and registration, please call us on +27 11 046 5455 or send an email to email@example.com