Behind every manager or company director you will find an organised and flexible personal assistant.
- This intensive 2-day course aims to explore the objectives of the modern Executive PA and Office Administrator’s role and the skills they must master on a daily basis. PAs add significant value to their role and strategies for managing and organising multiple bosses. They learn to identify their boss shifting priorities without being told and how to time-manage their own workload.
- This challenging and enjoyable course aims to develop and stretch the PA and Office Administrator’s role and skill set while developing his / her personal brand.
- This course allows senior secretaries and senior Administrators to practice essential soft skills such as influencing skills, presenting ideas to management, project management and win-win negotiation through practical case studies and exercises.
- The role of the PA, EA and Office Administrator is one that is incredibly undervalued. During this programme we will explore ways on how to push for more recognition – both within your organisation and within the PA community. The role of PAs has changed significantly in recent years – the shift in responsibility, the challenges faced, the drivers of change and the need for skills development and training.
Technical requirements for online sessions: Training will be presented live via Microsoft (MS) Teams. You need to have access to either a laptop / desktop including activated webcam, earphones, etc. Internet connection (3G or 4G / LTE) – minimum speed of 3.0 Mbps (up / down).
The fee is R 3,999 per delegate. Bookings with 5+ delegates are eligible to group booking discounts.
Our Live e-series trainings are based on the science of transformation and features:
- Interactive features valued by delegates
- Group discussions with the facilitator and other attendees
- A direct two-way communication channel with the facilitator
- Certificate of attendance, much like our on-site trainings
For more information regarding the agenda please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +27 11 046 5455